Shape this easy-to-prepare cookie truffle mixture into ovals and decorate to resemble mini footballs for game day parties.
Chocolate Raspberry Football Cookie Truffles
- 4 cups crumbled chewy chocolate cookies
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 1 ounce white chocolate melted
- Mix crumbled cookies, marshmallow creme and raspberry flavor in large bowl until well blended. Shape mixture into 1-inch ovals. Set aside.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate directed on package. Using a fork, dip 1 cookie truffle at a time into the chocolate. Tap back of fork 2 or 3 times against edge of dish to allow excess chocolate to drip off. Place on wax paper-lined tray.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Spoon melted white chocolate into small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small piece from one of the bottom corners of bag. Close bag tightly then pipe lines on truffles. Let stand until chocolate is set. Store in covered container at room temperature up to 5 days.